What GITS-2020 Is All About
The main objective of the GITS 2020 is “FinTech, Smartcity & Cyber Security”, the summit will undoubtedly mark the transformation and revolution of the IT sector.
Who is Attending
- Startups, SME and Multinational Companies
- Developers, Tech Geeks, Product Owners and IT Professionals
- Big Consultancies
- Academic Institutions
- Student Innovators
- Policy Makers Government Institutions
Founder of ARAM Realty Pvt Ltd.
Dr. Mylswamy Annadurai
Indian Space Scientist, Former Director of Indian Space Research Organisation - ISAC
Dr. Kalyanam Kannan
Chairman, ISERT & Native Naturals Foundation
Group CTO, Leixir Dental Labs
Mr. Robert Barr
CTO - ShiftEasy.ai
Mr. Sean Greaves
UKI Systems AI at IBM
Mr. Zulf Choudhary
CEO, Sparta Digital.
Mr. Sateesh Vidhyanadhan
WTO Events Organiser, Entrepreneur.Fintech, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence expert.
Founder of ARAM Realty Pvt Ltd
Inspired and influenced by அறம், Mr. Murugesan founded ARAM Realty Pvt Ltd in 2013. Motto of ARAM Realty is to be அறம் to the people, the business eco-system, the team, the investors and the like. Currently, he is handling a 3.0 million sft residential township in Chennai, and 2.0 million sft of Commercial Project in Chennai and Coimbatore.
He was formerly the Chief Executive Officer and Head of Shriram Properties Ltd, Chennai. He is the principal contributor for the development of 6.5 million sq. ft Gateway Project – one of the largest IT SEZs in India, which has changed the Landscape of the South West of Chennai. Under his leadership, Shriram properties, Chennai had diversified into multiple real estate asset class apart from the highly successful Gateway project.
Mr. Murugesan carries along a rich International working experience with global conglomerates in Singapore and Taiwan. During his tenure with Samsung Corporation, he played a key role in the development of massive Infrastructure Projects such as US $ 500 million Taiwan High Speed Rail Project in Taiwan, and Mass Rapid Transit projects in Singapore. In his earlier stint with Kajima, a Japanese construction giant, he involved in couple of industrial and housing developments in Singapore. His initial exposure to real estate was gained through executing Public Housing for Singapore’s Housing Development Board.
He graduated in Civil Engineer from the Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu. He also holds Advanced Diploma in International Business from the prestigious Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore and PG Diploma in Computer Science from Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu.
Dr. Mylsamy Annadurai
VP @ Tamilnadu State Council for Science & Technology
Mylswamy Annadurai is an Indian scientist working as vice president for Tamil Nadu State Council for Science and Technology (TNSCST), chairman of board of governors, National Design and Research Forum(NDRF. He was born on July 2, 1958, in a village called Kothavadi near Pollachi in Coimbatore district, Tamil Nadu state of India). Prior to taking this assignment he was with Indian Space Research Organisation and served as director, ISRO Satellite Centre (ISAC), Bangalore.During his 36 years of service in ISRO, he had some of the major contributions, including two of the major missions of ISRO, namely Chandrayaan-1 and Mangalyaan. Annadurai has been listed among 100 Global thinkers of 2014 and topped the innovators list. His works are mentioned in textbooks of Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education
Dr. Kalyanam Kannan
Chairman, ISERT & Native Naturals Foundation
- 25+ Years of Experience in IT industry
- DAAD Fellow (Germany)
- Managing Director, Generis Technologies
- Director, SelectSmart Platforms Pvt Ltd
- Chairman of Native Naturals Foundation
- Former Global Head of Testing (Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore)
- Board Member, Kothari Industrial Corporation Ltd
Entrepreneurial and driven Chief Technologist, with 20 years of leading healthcare industry expertise in leading numerous companies in domestic and international marketplaces. Facilitator and builder of world-class technology management and healthcare industry specific product development teams, with specialty in both start-up and scaled growth stages. Enjoys the profession that shaping him up as a Change Management Specialist especially in any healthcare organization where the Legacy is dominating the new trends! His career objective is to contribute effectively to build health information exchange in the global market.
- Part of the digital transformation initiatives of Leixir Dental Group with the title Vice President Digital.
- Governed Kauvery Group of Hospitals, Chennai as Group Head IT, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. New Delhi , Healthcare Practice lead in Covansys (a CSC Company) and Head of Healthcare Vertical for Altosys Software Technologies Limited (Part of Apollo Hospitals Group)
- Founded Invest2Care Tech Pvt Ltd, Chennai and built innovative Patient Kiosk to deliver the Healthcare Information Exchange for the rural India.
- Served in Indian Airforce as Missile Technician (Electronics).
- Recognized as the top 10 CIOs in the Indian HealthCare Industry by the eHealth magazine.
- Founder - President, Hospital Tech Association – a registered society for Healthcare CIOs India.
- Secretary & Board Member of HIMSS Asia Pacific – India Chapter
- Honorary Doctorate awarded by International Royal Academy of The United Nations & Chamber of International Commerce.
- Certified Block Chain Expert by World Block Chain Council.
- Certified Executive MBA in Healthcare Informatics by Medvarsity.
- Certified Healthcare CIO by College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME), USA
GITS 2020 by Business Leaders
GITS 2020 will be marked by a giant business leaders like Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Oracle, Google, IBM, amongst others. With the participation of over 30+ countries delegates from IT hotspots, the summit will undoubtedly mark the transformation and revolution of the IT sector,
Get insightful tips from our panel discussion that enlightens you about the experiences of CEOs, COOs, CFOs and other prominent faces from the industry. Our seminars go beyond the constraints of traditional learning environment and facilitate learning in an interactive setting.
Showcase your Products
Showcase your products and collaborate with industry leaders. In front of press and thousands of your customers will be at GITS 2020 this year. Why not use the event as a platform to launch your next big product or service and connect directly with buyers.
Product Pitching Festival
Featuring first of its kind Product Pitching Festival, The GITS 2020 will unveil the potential of 30 innovative start-ups amidst the pool of investors and members from renowned financial institutions.
Unimaginable Network Opportunities
GITS 2020 is great place for interacting and collaborating with World Top Leaders , CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, Head of Technologists and Innovative Start-ups at one place
Event Compere Co-ordination:
Emcee, AweSOM Entertainment